Our Payment Procedures
Petbud’s endeavour to ensure that our Pet Caring Businesses are paid on time and paid correctly. Outlined below is the payment process for the Pet Carer and how to pay as a Pet Owner.
After each booking including a “one off” booking or a recurring booking, the pet owner and pet carer will need to submit a service record. After the records have been successfully completed, the payment for recurring bookings will be released weekly and for ‘one off’ bookings payments will be released within 5-7 working days.
All payments will be applied once the pet owner has submitted the service records for all services. Please allow extra time, as some banks process payments faster than others.
All payments to pet carers are subjected to Petbuds 20% commission.
Pet Carer payment process.
- Pet carers are paid once a week for recurring booking, this will include a deduction of 20% commission.
- All one-off bookings are paid within 5-7 working days from service completion and submission of service records.
- All payments are made directly into your registered UK bank account.
- The payments will only be released for the work that has been completed and submission of all service records.
- Service records that relate to recurring bookings must be completed by 9pm Sunday evenings for the previous weeks work and all service records must be completed the day after the booking has been completed for one-off bookings. This allows us enough time to arrange the payments and resolve any issues.
How to pay as a Pet Owner.
- Once the Pet Owner has agreed the services with the Pet Carer and bookings are submitted and agreed, the Pet Owner will be able to upload their card payment details through our secured payment services on the app or through our website.
- You will then be charged automatically for the job you have requested. The full amount will be taken for both one-off bookings and those who request recurring bookings each week.
- Payments are taken immediately, once the Pet carer has completed the agreed service you will need to complete and submit your service records.
- One-off bookings will incur a booking fee charge (Please see Terms and Conditions).
NB: (security clause)